WARLANDER is a single player third-person action adventure that combines story-driven experience with a tactical swordplay system that creates a visceral gameplay experience.
"Would you sell your soul for vengeance? Would you be willing to become a servant of an immortal deity, to have your whole being transformed into a weapon of war and destruction?"
Play as a resurrected hero on a warpath of vengeance.
Aim precisely and slice through the flesh of your enemies in a ragdoll mayhem!
Grow stronger in power, either by chopping your way across the battlefield or by using abilities to turn the environment into a deadly weapon.
Wield a blade with a mind of its own while you fight and sacrifice enemies to appease the ancient gods.
We talked a lot about the game, its assets and combat, but what do “tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free“ say after playing Warlander? Look no further.
While we're deep in the midst of internal testing, the Forest brings a gift...
- UNIQUE COMBAT SYSTEM featuring skill-based fights with precise targeting of body parts and attractive ragdoll physics.
- SATISFYING SWORDPLAY giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh, with unique real time mesh slicing mechanics.
- VERSATILE COMBAT POWERS based on ancient druidic magic and long forgotten secrets from the darkest parts of the woods.
- SKILL TREE PROGRESSION is tied with the game world. Hunt your enemies, cut them into offerings and sacrifice them to upgrade your skills and powers.
- GRIM AND INTENSE WORLD engulfed in colossal clash of hideous entities, with epic story based on revenge, betrayal and a faint glimmer of hope.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT is a battlefield itself and a weapon. Be observant, think on your feet and use the terrain to crush your enemies and progress through the levels.