WARLANDER is a single player third-person action adventure that combines story-driven experience with a tactical swordplay system that creates a visceral gameplay experience.
"Would you sell your soul for vengeance? Would you be willing to become a servant of an immortal deity, to have your whole being transformed into a weapon of war and destruction?"
Play as a resurrected hero on a warpath of vengeance.
Aim precisely and slice through the flesh of your enemies in a ragdoll mayhem!
Grow stronger in power, either by chopping your way across the battlefield or by using abilities to turn the environment into a deadly weapon.
Wield a blade with a mind of its own while you fight and sacrifice enemies to appease the ancient gods.
This blog post brings you a video of the Pre-Alpha Demo, explaining mechanics and abilities.
This blog post reveals some lore behind the Pre-Alpha Demo’s location - the Shrine of Seers…
- UNIQUE COMBAT SYSTEM featuring skill-based fights with precise targeting of body parts and attractive ragdoll physics.
- SATISFYING SWORDPLAY giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh, with unique real time mesh slicing mechanics.
- VERSATILE COMBAT POWERS based on ancient druidic magic and long forgotten secrets from the darkest parts of the woods.
- SKILL TREE PROGRESSION is tied with the game world. Hunt your enemies, cut them into offerings and sacrifice them to upgrade your skills and powers.
- GRIM AND INTENSE WORLD engulfed in colossal clash of hideous entities, with epic story based on revenge, betrayal and a faint glimmer of hope.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT is a battlefield itself and a weapon. Be observant, think on your feet and use the terrain to crush your enemies and progress through the levels.