WARLANDER is a single player roguelike action-adventure that combines a procedurally generated world with a tactical swordplay system, creating an engaging gameplay experience.
"Would you sell your soul for vengeance? Would you be willing to become a servant of an immortal deity, to have your whole being transformed into a weapon of war and destruction?"
Play as a resurrected hero on the road of vengeance. Every path you explore in procedurally generated world is different, full of dangers and opportunities alike.
Aim precisely and slice through the flesh of your enemies in a unique take on stamina-based combat! Progress by becoming stronger and more skillful, either by chopping your way across the battlefield or by using abilities to turn the environment into a deadly weapon.
Sacrifice enemies to appease the ancient god and get access to powers based on ancient druidic magic. If you die - you will be returned to life - at the cost of your progress and experience.
You live to fight another day, over and over again… so that eternally hungry deity may receive offerings in blood!
It’s Halloween in Tir-na-Clanna - Land of the Clans!
How has Warlander’s genre shift affected the game’s story? Let’s find out!
- UNIQUE COMBAT SYSTEM featuring skill-based fights with precise targeting and real-time mesh slicing.
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED MAP where every playthrough is different and every step on the path is unique.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT is a battlefield and a weapon. Be observant, think on your feet and use the surroundings to crush your enemies.
- PATH TO VENGEANCE IS DIFFICULT as the game becomes increasingly harder as you progress through the world, and your skills will be put to the test.
- LIFE HAS NO RERUN so act like it. Permadeath is real and even though the Old God resurrects you if you die, you start from the beginning.
- SKILL TREE PROGRESSION is tied with the game world. Cut your enemies into offerings and sacrifice them to obtain access to different combat powers.